What would it be worth to your business if you could close 8.5 times as many leads for new roofs or roof repairs? Full-service clients, using our monthly SEO services have had to answer that question. But what about you? Would you need to hire more crews to keep up with all the work? You’d be busier than the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof, but there are many worse problems to have, that’s for sure.
- Leads generated from direct mail or print advertising only have a close rate of 1.7%.
- Leads generated from a fully optimized website have a close rate of 14.6%.
Generating 8.5 times as many leads is a huge improvement in anybody’s book.
The Difference in Lead Generation is SEO
SEO (search engine optimization) may or may not be a familiar term. It’s possible that you’ve hired an SEO services company previously that made big promises and didn’t deliver. Perhaps you’re still unsure if online marketing is worthwhile for your business. When it’s done right, online lead generation marketing pays off with a decent ROI.
Of course, just as with roofers, not all SEO service providers know what they’re doing. Some are unqualified to offer to consult but these folks are out there, and you must learn to avoid them, if possible.
Many SEO agencies will promise you results, but cannot point to clients who’ve achieved success from their efforts. I recently acquired a client who was being defrauded by the company they hired to market their roofing business. If you wonder if that makes me angry or not, read this.
Can SEO Help Your Roofing Business?
You may be wondering just what do SEO companies do, anyway? Search engine optimization refers to the strategies and techniques used to increase the visibility of a website in search engines. The ultimate goal for roofers is to be highly visible in the search engine results pages (SERP) when someone searches for a roofer in your area.
According to Roofing Contractor Magazine, 80-90% of all roofing work begins with an online search. If the homeowner doesn’t see your roofing business listed, they will click on one of your competitors. Your competitor will sell the roof repair or replacement job instead of you.
In my opinion, becoming the top-ranked roofer is vital to the future of your business. Statistically, we know that most people never look beyond the first page of listings when searching on Google.
So it’s essential you at least gain visibility on page one for the AdWords listings at the top or the Google Local maps. Ideally, you’ll be visible in all three spots on the SERPs page and for numerous keywords.
The number of phone calls and leads you’ll receive when your business is the most visible roofer in your area is incredible and can provide the money needed to unlock the dreams you have for yourself and your family. Isn’t that why you’re in business anyway?
Whether You Choose Our Monthly SEO Services or Not – Here’s How To Become The Top-Ranked Roofer
Getting your business found in Google may not be easy, but the process can be learned.
Start with a proper foundation:
- Setting up your Google accounts correctly and thoroughly
- Communicating your uniqueness—essentially your unique selling point
- Determining your call to action
Step One – Use AdWords To Generate Qualified Leads
- Detailed keyword research is critically important
- Building the proper landing pages for an Adwords campaign cannot be overlooked
- Setting up a highly-targeted local AdWords campaign – this will keep you from throwing money away
- Beginning to test traffic and generate leads.
Step Two – Your Website and Online Touch Points
- We recommend building a custom WordPress website, taking advantage of the easiest and most powerful content management system available to businesses today
- Next, adding high-value content your customer needs and makes it easier for a high ranking
- Conduct in-depth and detailed on-page optimization of the entire site
- Maximize the site’s speed; if your site is slow to load it will reduce your conversion from visitor to lead
- Implement a clear call to action in a place where customers can respond
Step Three – Offpage Optimization and Development of Site Authority
- Optimize all aspects of the Google maps (adding citations, etc.) and encouraging more reviews so that you will appear in the three-pack for your most important keywords
- Gathering domain authority (through building high-value backlinks) so your site appears above your competitors in organic search at or near the top of page one for important keywords. Google’s search algorithm views high-value backlinks as an important ranking factor
DIY or Full-Service and Done For You
The three-part process listed above is what we do for our full-service clients. We have a unique term for our program – we call it “Triple Optimization”. Each project includes the three pillars, or steps, built on a foundation step that provides a strong model for success.
There are roofing businesses who have gone the DIY route and had success. The ideal client for Top Ranked Roofer’s services wants to work with an expert and have it done right. They understand that it’s not what they spend on services that matters – the ONLY thing that matters is that they see results from their investment.
We only work with ONE roofing contractor in each market. You won’t be asked to compete with another one of my clients when you choose to work with me. We offer a unique guarantee too.
Since we understand both roofing and SEO we can help your roofing business to become the top-ranked roofer in their city or town. Our results speak for themselves. We have a 15-year history of internet marketing experience delivering quality results and lots of profit to our clients.
Our monthly SEO services will ensure your website ranks at or near the top of search results pages when someone is searching for a local roofing contractor. Once everything is set up properly, you will generate exclusive leads from your website. You won’t need to buy leads from companies that have 5 or more companies compete for each sale. That only leads to low prices and thin profit margins.
Or you can choose to be the “Top Ranked Roofer” and laugh as your competitors eat your dust. From that vantage point you’ll be enjoying the lifestyle that only the leader possesses. But not everyone qualifies. Because we only work with one company per market, we have to talk about your project to see if there’s a fit or not. The call doesn’t obligate you to do anything and the only cost is your time.