Marketing Agency Services For Roofing Contractors
- We work with roofing contractors, with revenues of $1.5M or greater, who desire to improve the sales and profits of their company, so they can achieve more of their personal and family goals.
- These contractors business days are not spent doing work for corporate customers or working as a subcontractor. Our clients need to have local homeowners find them, research them, decide they’re qualified and contact them ONLINE.
- Our typical clients are visionary, entrepreneurial business leaders. They believe that the Internet is the key to helping them get more leads, grow their business and achieve their ultimate outcomes.
- These contractors want and need to hire someone they can trust. They want a partner who understands which roofing company marketing services really work and how to use them.
- All of them have hired someone in the past to do marketing for them and did not get the results they’d hoped for.
- Often they’re located in the lower 48 states or English-speaking provinces of Canada. Typically 70-90% of our clients are male, aged 40-65 and are either married or divorced and have children.
Two Paths – Both Lead To Excellent Results
There are two different ways for a contractor to work with TopRankedRoofer.com, yet both lead to the same outstanding outcomes for your business.
- Enroll in our training program and learn, step-by-step how to correctly (and profitably) market your business on the Internet. We’ll transfer our knowledge to you via regularly scheduled webinars (live and on-demand) and provide you with many opportunities to get individual help to implement what you’ve learned.
- Let us do your marketing for you. This program is targeted to the contractor who has very little time NOW, and perhaps even less inclination to learn to become an online marketing expert. If this describes you, we’ll begin our work together with a 1-2 day onsite meeting at your offices. Then over the coming months, we’ll develop a customized program for your customers specifically dialed into your marketplace.
Both programs last 11 months. Where are they different? Obviously different is who is doing the implementation work for your marketing. In the training model, either you or someone on your team will take the info and do it (with our help if needed). In the done-for-you model, we’ll have you in the loop on decisions we make, but my team will do the work so you get the results you’ve been seeking.
Some of the Roofing Contractor Marketing Agency Services Offered:
Strategy – Market Data
Custom website content
Voice search optimization
Google Local Advertising Support
Email Marketing / Marketing Automation