Discover The Secret To Roofing SEO Success – 100% Free
If you want your phone to ring with quality roofing leads, you need to be found in search engines.
The big secret to roofing SEO is there are two things you MUST do to get more leads for your roofing business:
- Target the right keywords
- Make sure your website is set up properly to rank for those keywords
With those two things done correctly, you’ll have an advantage over 80% of your competitors. If you’re like every other contractor I talk to, you probably want to rank on page one of Google for your important keywords.
Complete the form on this page to request your Tool Kit now and begin dominating your competitors. It’s a $97 value and it’s your’s free.
To help you get closer to your goals, I created the “Website Ranking Essentials Tool Kit for Roofers.”
Your free tool kit provides you with three things to help you get more leads and sales:
- Your Current Website Rankings For All Keywords in Top 100 – Here, I’ll dig out of search engines every keyword you currently rank for now.
- The Top 5 Most Profitable Keywords for Your Market – Here, I’ll help you identify the “Money” keywords for your city/town based on live research.
- Analysis + Suggested Improvements To Your Title Tag – Here, I’ll analyze the home page title tag you’re using on your website now and tell you how to improve it.
[su_box title=”Request Your FREE Website Ranking Essentials Tool Kit Now” box_color=”#1e75bb”]
Important Note: Because of the custom research needed to produce your report, this is a very real $97 value. Please allow us 48-72 hours to complete our research and send your report. I promise you that it will be worth the wait.[/su_box]
This is the same process we use to generate thousands of dollars in new sales monthly for my roofing clients. Just enter your first name and email address in the form above.
You’re exchanging your email for a 3-page custom report produced exclusively for you, NOT a pre-produced .pdf report. The Website Ranking Essentials Tool Kit report I’m sending you requires us to do research on your website as it is now. We’ll also provide guidance on how to improve your home page title tag because your title tag is the #1 SEO factor on your site.